Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites Universal Studio Area Orlando

Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites Universal Studio Area Orlando
Reviews and Rates
Photo of Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites Universal Studio Area Orlando

* Hotel photos
* Map this hotel

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
4.00

5605 Major Blvd, (formerly Sleep Inn & Suites @ Univ Studios) Orlando, Florida, United States
Traveler Reviews of Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites Universal Studio Area Orlando
Great Value Hotel
Rating: 4 out of 5. from BJGPUG on 2009-03-11

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with the purpose of our stay being leisure, primarily to visit universal studios. This hotel was perfect for just that. It was conviently located...

Read the rest on TripAdvisor

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with the purpose of our stay being leisure, primarily to visit universal studios. This hotel was perfect for just that. It was conviently located to universal--not walkable but I don't really think that any hotel is within walking distance, because the roads are very busy and the intersections are large. But overall it was reasonably priced, clean and the breakfast was pretty decent.

Hide
Great hotel near Universal
Rating: 5 out of 5. from yomanda on 2009-03-04

We were in Florida for two weeks with my husband. Stayed here two times, two nights in our first week and 6 nights before leaving Florida. First two nights we had room in second floor. I think that...

Read the rest on TripAdvisor

We were in Florida for two weeks with my husband. Stayed here two times, two nights in our first week and 6 nights before leaving Florida.

First two nights we had room in second floor. I think that floor were more quiet than the 10th floor where we stayed the 6 nights. The views were great from 10th floor.

Both times the room were clean.

The breakfast is great.

There is Wallgreens and lots of restaurants near.

Complimentary shuttle takes you to Universal, and there is wireless internet in this hotel.

Staff is great in this hotel.

Hide
Room was okay, but this is not the place to stay
Rating: 2 out of 5. from Batlaw on 2009-01-13

It was not a great hotel, but was okay. The room was fine. If you are looking for just a place to stay this fills the bill. But, if you are looking to eat there or looking for additional amenities...

Read the rest on TripAdvisor

It was not a great hotel, but was okay. The room was fine. If you are looking for just a place to stay this fills the bill. But, if you are looking to eat there or looking for additional amenities this is not the place.

Hide
Typical Florida hotel
Rating: 2 out of 5. from usspggb on 2008-11-16

BUGS...We had little red ants for sure. If you have ever been bitten by one you will understand what a nuisance they are. We did have to change rooms. The front desk was very accommodating. They...

Read the rest on TripAdvisor

BUGS...We had little red ants for sure. If you have ever been bitten by one you will understand what a nuisance they are. We did have to change rooms. The front desk was very accommodating. They were all over the tile, bathroom counter and kitchenette counter. I also heard there was a bed bug problem. I did inspect my room and didn't see any signs of them...maybe we just got lucky with the room.

If you are traveling in the summer when it will be warmer here and would like to swim...think again. This is the smallest pool I have ever seen. In fact, when I saw it I thought it was a hot tub!

A lot of ambulance calls to the hotel next door. Not sure what was going on there the 5 days we were here.

On a good note. The hotel is a short distance to Universal Studios and the complimentary shuttle was always on-time.

There are quite a few restaurants around but not really within walking distance. Except for Wendi's and The Cracker Barrel on the side of the hotel.

Hide
Great Customer Service and Rooms
Rating: 5 out of 5. from baharita on 2008-10-19

I stayed in Holiday Inn Express not too long ago and i was truly impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel and the great friendly environment. I checked in very late at night and the front desk...

Read the rest on TripAdvisor

I stayed in Holiday Inn Express not too long ago and i was truly impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel and the great friendly environment. I checked in very late at night and the front desk clerk, (I believe her name was Ana), was great. She helped me with the directions to near by attractions and gave great recommendations to the local restaurants. The staffs friendly smile was greeting me every time I passed by. I want to thank everyone for making my stay so pleasant and I will recommend this hotel to everyone.

Hide
Excellent Stay! Will Go Back!
Rating: 5 out of 5. from moviechick65 on 2008-10-17

This Hotel is not the typical old and tired/over priced disappointment I usually get in Orlando. It is a hidden jewel! Being a new hotel, I received all the luxuries of a fresh, large room with all...

Read the rest on TripAdvisor

No comments: